Sunday, April 09, 2006

I am not a night person, but since I am back east I have no interest in getting off West Coast time. This will make my transition home easier and will make tomorrow night hanging out with childhood friends more fun, for I will have all the energy. Blogging is easy, because it is only 9PM, so I sit here and listen to Death Cab for Cutie and Sufjan Stevens' Illinois. Both are very cool, melow albums. I haven't bought music, except for some Johnny Cash recently, but I am very happy I bit the bullet and got these albums!

So a comment on the Gospel of Judas. Okay so there were Dan Browns back in the 400's. The controversy that the Divici Code caused is about on the same level of serious threat to orthodox christianity as this book. While there are some interesting things about it, I think it is probably a good time to talk to the people at All Nations about crap that tends to go around.

To bring closure to all of those who were concerned about my lacrosse team. The kids had a great trip. Yesterday we played two games in the pouring rain, the rain stunk but our guys played wonderful lacrosse! They had great times staying with the host families, and I am grateful for the experience. The biggest surprise I had on the trip is that I really enjoyed hanging out with the parents of the kids. Honestly we have very little in common, at least on the outside, but they are a wonderful group of people who know how to have fun. I am really thankful for such friendships and the opportunity I have to coach this team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home