Friday, April 07, 2006

Tonight I had one of those experiences that felt more like a dream that I was in rather than real life. I traveled to Maryland with the lacrosse team I coach from Oakland. We got off the plane and rushed to the field and got our $%# handed to us in two games. Afterward all of the kids took off to stay with host families. Then our coaches and a few of the parents who came with ended up at G&M, the restaurant in Maryland for crab cakes. It was there that it made more sense for me to be in an dream rather than in my life. The familar location and the randomness of the people I was with! Crazy. It was wonderful I got to sit next to one of the dad's that I have a great deal of respect for though I barely known him. We talked about books, our families, and the Gospel. Moments like tonight make me feel like my life is stranger than fiction at times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home