Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Today I took my daughter Aidyn to a park. This is a brand new park in Piedmont. I like to refer to it as the perfect park in Piedmont. It really has to be one of the most beautiful children's parks in the world. Which if you know Piedmont is not surprise, since it is home mostly to the people in the top 1% of national income including such famous people as Bill Romanowski.

As I am sitting there pretending to read Karl Barth's Dogmatics, I say pretending because I can barely understand any of it, a guy asks me why I would be reading that. Come to find out he is a pastor in San Francisco. The more I have these kinds of connections the more encouraged I am that God has not forgotten about the Bay Area. Though it often leads me to ask what God would have as my part in the mix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home