Friday, May 26, 2006

I genuinely thought I was over the virus I had a week and a half ago, and now I am back sick. Today is the best I have felt in the last three days, so maybe that is a good sign. The tough part is my sinus were effected in a way that I haven't experienced in years. Hopefully I am on the upswing.

It is challenging to 'run' meetings and interact with people in a way that you are present when you are suffering through sickness. I have had to lead two meetings, one for our Art Camp with All Nations and the other for lacrosse, which I could barely get through my head was so clouded. Then I had a personal interaction that I may have been able to handle much better if I had not been sick.

Last month was overwhelming for our family because of our schedule, this month has been overwhelming for me physically. I ran the marathon on April 30th. I was pretty sore afterward and then hit my shin with the weed wacker. After that I began my on again off again with this virus. I sure hope June has better things in store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home