Sunday, July 31, 2005

Wow, VBS week has passed. I am close to the point of exhaustion and here is my day. Wake up and pray. Have breakfast with the family while practicing my guitar. See the VBS group did songs and Karin & Cornelia decided it would be great to do music with the kids on Sunday morning, so I ended up doing it. Practice on Saturday and Sunday morning not enough, but only one direction to go right.

Then we got ready for church. Showed up at church went downstairs setting up for the kids. Very encouraged by the kids who were there (will tell you later, with the VBS recap). Then helped finish setting up at church, worshiped, led music for the kids. Immedately after the service we went into San Francisco for lunch with my brother-in-law who just ran the San Francisco marathon. Finished lunch, walked around, went to the store to get bread for communion. Drove home and dropped off the girls. Went by the store again to get communion wine, got to church and set up. Lead the worship part of the service while Matt Prince preached. Then had to do some very brief conseling with a transgender person who was recently ask to leave another church.

Made it home, watched the Simpsons and talked with my wife. Too much. Now I say good night and pray that God will give me the strength to make it through tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home