Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Now I am not much into autobiographical movies. I see them because I have to see them, Ray, Ali, and the like. All very good just not my favorite. Walk the Line was different. Knowing more to the story of Johnny Cash, I was very excited about this movie and how they would capture it. Yes of course since VH1 Behind the Music, all stories about rock stars falling from grace and finding their way again seem a bit played. What I appreciate about Johnny Cash is here is a man who didn't have some 'slight' change of heart or something but really embrace the new life.

Anyway there were a few moments in the movie I wanted to stand up and cheer, because they reflect the Gospel as I understand it in amazing ways. If you haven't seen it yet you should.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home