Friday, December 16, 2005

Lately I have been struggling over the lack of growth in numbers that we are seeing at All Nations. There are many things that I am encouraged by, yet this is something that more than anything else discourages me. Here are my few thoughts.

Is there particular sin or other block that is preventing us from growing numerically? My prayer is that if there is that God would make it known and lead us to repentance. Are we not preaching the Gospel? This one I have really do not think is true but if so again may God bring it to light. What is it that God is specifically trying to teach me during this time? I know that it is to trust in Him and that He will choose to move in a way that I am unable to take any credit for it, but what specifically is he trying to do. Is it just because I have not prayed for it? James says we do not get because we do not ask, so each morning this week my opening day prayer to God has been specifically about increasing the numbers at All Nations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home