Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Here it is my day off, and my only goal was to clean off my desk in the office at home. I have been at it for about three hours and I am still not done. I am working on three fronts. First is the home front all those things that have to do with being a part of the Stevens family. Mostly this has to do with finances and filing stuff. Second front is the Church related stuff. This is all over the board from books, to emails to articles, to magazines...I've just started to scratch the surface with that. Thirdly, there is a ton of stuff from Skyline Lacrosse. This is the first year I am functioning as the head coach. The last few years all I did was focus on the kids, when I had them. Now I am managing seven coaches, four teams, and close to one hundred kids. Last week we seperated the oldest kids into A and B teams. This was hard, I lost sleep over it, but in the end I think it went well. But with that pressure all the other stuff got piled up on my desk. Wow. If I want to get anywhere near finished tonight I had better stop writing and get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home