Sunday, January 08, 2006

For the second year in a row we have been blessed to be able to go visit my in-laws who have moved to Whitefish MT. The live under the ski resort, Big Mountain. Last year was my first year skiing, Karin and her family have been doing it since they can walk and it is a favorite activity for them. The pressure was on for me to learn, with in a few days last year I was shooting down black diamonds with my brother-in-law. Mission accomplished.

This year has been amazing. Aidyn also learned to ski last year, and is having a blast again this year. After skiing two straight days, Grandma & Grandpa took the day off, so it was just Karin, Aidyn and me today. There was 13 new inches of snow, and we laid down first tracks in it!!!! Amazing the powder in Montana is something else, not that I have anywhere else to compare it to, but that is what I have heard. The forcast is for more snow tonight, so we are hoping to have the entire family out there again tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home