Wednesday, January 25, 2006

All Nations is currently in a series where we are trying to preach the Gospel through the book of Proverbs. This week we are looking at Wealth and Poverty. And as I told that to someone I met with this morning their response cracked me up, "So you mean you preaching on tithing." I said no I am going to talk about the seed Gospel. He responded, Yeah tithing. I love comments like that especially as I am preparing to preach because I take them as a challenge to blow people's minds with the Gospel. So I am going to preach on the seed Gospel, I mean that is alot of what Proverbs talks about in some sense. But when preachers normally preach on the subject they are telling their congregation to plant the seed which usually means that they give the preacher money. What sort of faith does that demonstrate on the part of the preacher. So let the preacher so the seeds, right! More to come....

On an unrelated note. I just want to give it up for Snyder's of Hanover. This week my wife bought their chocolate covered pretzels (the small bag) man they are good. I guess I also have to give it up for Hershey's as well! I'll just give a big shout out to SouthCentral...South Central PA that is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff and Jodie said...

South central PA in da house!!

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home